Winding through the community of Little Turtle, surrounded by mature trees and lush greenery, we invite you to challenge and improve your game on our course designed by renowned golf course architect, Pete Dye. With emphasis on keeping the spirit of the original design, the course was renovated in the Winter of 2015 by Hurdzan Golf. The shining jewels of this renovation are our new Signature Par 3 and our Short Game Course. The Golf Club at Little Turtle continues to be a leader in our industry with a progressive stance on providing all members equal access to the golf course and practice facilities with non-restricted tee-times.
- Championship golf course originally designed by the internationally renowned architect Pete Dye.
- Brand new Par 3, designed by Hurdzan Golf. Features a Tee to Green shot over Lake Turtle.
- Convenient location only 1 mile from the I-270 and New Albany Expressway interchange. Adjacent to New Albany, Gahanna and Westerville, 15 minutes from downtown Columbus.
- Scenic and mature course winding quietly through the woods alongside the Big Walnut Creek.
- Private golf memberships designed for today’s golfer.
- Site of two U.S. Amateur Qualifying Tournaments.
Proper attire, including shirts and shoes, must be worn at all times on the golf course and in the clubhouse. Shirts without collars (except for women’s golf shirts), tee-shirts, tank tops, short shorts, work denims or swimsuits are NOT allowed on the golf course or in the clubhouse. Dress denim jeans are permitted in the clubhouse. It is the responsibility of each member to instruct his/her guests of the dress policy.